I'm home!

bellastorridus
on 3/9/06 8:45 am - Spring Valley, CA
As Cyndi reported, my surgery went extremely well. I'm home now and enjoying my liquid lortab. LOL I really was expecting the pain to be ALOT worse tho. Thanks to everyone for the well wishes and prayers. I really feel like all those good vibes helped me to get moving. As much as I was dreading walking when I was still pre-op, I have found that it really does help you feel better! My biggest issue has been gas...but walking seems to really do the trick and get it moving! LOL Good luck to all of next week's jumpers! I can't believe I made it to the losing side, but I really did it! And you'll be here soon too! Karen 304/291 LapRNY 3/7/06
bettyc
on 3/9/06 8:49 am - Covington, LA
Karen I am so glad you are feeling well. Yes as a next weeker I am excited. Be strong and postive. bj
sueburn
on 3/9/06 11:18 am - Twin Falls, ID
Glad to hear that all went well for you. My date is two weeks away and it really does help to read other people success stories. It makes the surgery not so scarey for me. Keep up the posts and I hope people will help me through too. Sue
Lucy A.
on 3/9/06 11:20 am - Janesville, WI
Congratulations Karen!!!!!!! And you're already posting...boy am I impressed. I'm so happy for you that the pain now is minimal (except for the gas ) Welcome to the losing side!!!!!! Lucy
jennb40
on 3/9/06 7:53 pm - Nashua, NH
Hi Karen, so glad your surgery was successful and uneventful and you are home and doing so good. Thanks for the tip about walking...I will have to remember that for next Monday - MY DAY!!!! Have a nice weekend and save me a place on the loser's bench! Barbara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views