8 days post-op and feeling great!

MelanieB
on 3/9/06 8:09 am - East Greenwich, RI
Hi Everyone, Thanks for all the warm replies!. The liquid stool getting a little bit better. At least I can control it better! I saw the surgeon today cuz one of the incisions looked infected. He said it was just on the surface. He swiped it with an alcohol swab and put a band aid on it and said I was good to go! I feel so good... I've had no nausea or vomiting....life is good! I actually thing I feel some faint hunger though... I thought there wouldn't be hunger for months. But, it is VERY faint so maybe I'm just very sensitive to what my insides are feeling right now! Good Luck everyone!!! Melanie
Lucy A.
on 3/9/06 8:18 am - Janesville, WI
Hi Melanie! I am also 8 days post op and feeling great!!!! No hunger for me yet, but I did start full liquids today. This is the 1st day that I haven't had a BM about 1/2 after each "meal". I think it must be because of the protein I am consuming. I am glad to hear that your BM's are getting back to normal. If you want a funny story about loose BM'S then you should read my profile. I am so excited and happy for you as you start this journey!!! Take Care, Lucy
bettyc
on 3/9/06 8:46 am - Covington, LA
Melanie. I am so glad you are doing well. Before you know it we will all be exchanging weight loss amounts instead of poop stories! I love this board. Life is good. I am scheduled for 3/13. Stay strong and positive. bj
jennb40
on 3/9/06 8:02 pm - Nashua, NH
Glad you are home Melanie and doing good. Be sure and save us Marchers coming behind you with a place on the loser's bench! My journey begins Monday. Have a good weekend and continue sipping, sipping, sipping! Barbara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views