Home Sweet Home!

Stephanie Smiles
on 3/9/06 5:14 am - My Town, NH
Hello MARCHers. I made it! I'm home from the hospital after a successful and smooth Lap RNY on Tuesday, March 6th. I'll post details in my profile once I am feeling a bit more like sitting and typing. Just wanted you to know that my surgery went well. For those of you who are soon to follow, I want to tell you that you can do it! Thanks to those who sent messages of support and good thoughts! More later, Stephanie
bettyc
on 3/9/06 5:31 am - Covington, LA
I am so happy you are doing so well. Can't wait to hear from you. My surgery is Monday. I'll be following close behind. Stay strong and positive bj
Lucy A.
on 3/9/06 11:22 am - Janesville, WI
Congratulations Stephanie!!! Welcome home and to the beginning of your new journey! I'm so proud of you getting to this point. WooHoo!!! Lucy
jennb40
on 3/9/06 8:08 pm - Nashua, NH
So glad you are home Stephanie and your surgery went well. So glad you felt like posting to let us know you are fine. Save the rest of us Marchers a place on that loser's bench...we are right behind you! Have a nice weekend and keep feeling better. Barbara
sueburn
on 3/12/06 9:33 am - Twin Falls, ID
Hi. Glad all went well for you. I am two weeks closer to mine now and am so anxious to get it done. Am still a little apprehensive but it helps reading posts like yours. I am going March 28 so will be a Marcher too!! Good luck Stephanie. Sue
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views