Next Weeks Babies---Ready!!

bettyc
on 3/9/06 1:11 am - Covington, LA
I laid in the last of the necessities for after surgery today. Got the sf popsicles, broth, protein powders, fruit2O, 3 oz. sipping cups, baby spoons, vitamins, sf jello and pudding, and a positive attitude. ARE YOU READY!!! Stopped at the doctors office and weighed in and have loss 15 lbs. preop--my goal. What does you doctor require for the first 3 weeks? Mine is clear liquid 5-7 days, add protein day 5, full liquids through day 14, very purred soft stuff through day , and thin things like oaatmeal and cottage cheese through day 21. Good luck MARCH family, and lets stay in touch. I'll post a weekly weigh in on Fridays! March 13 at 7 AM is a new day! Be strong and positive. bj
bananajana5
on 3/9/06 3:51 am - Jackson, TN
Hey Betty Jo! Good luck to you, I am also March 13....I have lost 14 pounds on the pre op diet so far...I am like you on the clear liquids for first 5-7 days then add the protein and other liquids...will have to check my book about after that. I don't know it by heart yet! I am so ready..a little nervous and scared...my husband is getting scared now...I will keep you in my prayers!!! I like the be strong and think positive!!! Jana
Mama-of-3
on 3/9/06 6:07 am - Philadelphia area, PA
MEME I'm ready!! I'm the 16th but just as excited and nervous as the rest of you all! I have also bought everything I will need but I may have over done it. I have two cabinets full of goodies! My doctor insists on starting pureed soft foods one week after surgery. We'll have to see hwo that goes.
bettyc
on 3/9/06 6:40 am - Covington, LA
Good luck Trish. My daughter now lives in Philadelphia. She had to leave New Orleans after Katrina. I have enough protein powder to take me into the next century!! Stay strong and positive. bj
Lucy A.
on 3/9/06 11:24 am - Janesville, WI
Hi Betty Jo! It sounds like you are all ready to GO!!!! Congratulations for getting this far and we'll be waiting for you on the losers bench!!! Lucy
LisaS
on 3/9/06 1:58 pm - Springfield, MO
Hey Betty Jo! I am ready to get this show on the road! Still have a couple of last appointments to do (cutting it close!) and I will be on the losin side! Got some of the stuff that I need, still waiting on the protein though. SIL is here to help with the girls and then they are off to CA for a week while I am in surgery and will come home the day I will be also. I am excited. not really nervous, just ready! Good Luck to everyone that is having surgery next week! I will be thinking of you! Lisa
jennb40
on 3/9/06 8:11 pm - Nashua, NH
Can't believe we are almost there....good luck to all of us having surgery during the week of the 13th...and good luck to those following behind us! Everybody be sure and post as soon as they can so we know how everybody is doing. Enjoy your last weekend before going over to the "loser's side"!!! Barbara
hugabug
on 3/9/06 9:16 pm - Saugus, CA
Hi Betty Jo, Sounds like you are READY! My doctor doesn't require losing weight before. Good for you 15 pounds. My doctor has the first two weeks protein, clear liquids. Then each two weeks we add a little more. I go on Wednesday and very ready with all the supplies. Here's to all us March family!! Shari
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views