surgery March 13 and sick

jennl
on 3/8/06 9:57 pm - hampton, VA
It would be my luck I haven't had a cold in two years. I have sugery Monday and I have started a terrible cold on Tuesday swollen glands, sore throat all the fun stuff. I just hope I don't get rescheduled. Jenn
robinsaxton
on 3/8/06 11:14 pm - Columbia, MD
Hi Jenn. I am sorry you are sick. I too have surgery next week and I have been fighting a sore throat and sniffles. I am drinking lots of Airborn, extra vitamin c and trying to keep everyone away. This is hard to do, since I am a bank Teller. I use that hand sanitizer all the time! I hope you are better before you go to the hospital. Robin S.
jennl
on 3/8/06 11:38 pm - hampton, VA
IThanks. I wish you luck on your sugery and getting over your cold. I am from MD originally. I grew up in Glen Burnie and after I got married we lived in Odenton. Jenn
parleeb
on 3/8/06 11:50 pm - Greenwood, MS
Sorry to hear that you sick , and I pray that you do not get reschedule either. Blessings!
bettyc
on 3/9/06 1:00 am - Covington, LA
Good luck. I am March 13 also!!! I was rescheduled from March 1. It was awful then but I am breathing better now and will come through surgery better. Keep that in mind if you have to cancel--you health is what this is all about. Let us hear from you. Be strong and positive. bj
Darlene X
on 3/9/06 7:30 am - Maricopa, AZ
Good luck!!!! I have 11 days left, and Hubby yesterday came down with a sore throat, and today is trapped in bed sooo sick!!! Im doing everything I can to not get it. Ive upped my Vitamin C the last week, and today I started on ZICAM!!! I suggest you go get some, it helps prevent a small cold turning into a horrible one, and it can help it end sooner!! I sure hope you don't have to get rescheduled, take care of yourself so you can be well!
jennl
on 3/9/06 11:43 pm - hampton, VA
Yay! I am feeling a lot better. I have been binge eating Halls defense drops, Chewing cold eeze gum and drinking water. Thanks and I should be good for Monday. My doc doesn't require a liquid diet just to eat light the day before surgery and nothing after midnight. Jenn
hugabug
on 3/10/06 12:55 pm - Saugus, CA
Hi Jenn, I'm scheduled for the 15th and have fought this cold for two weeks. I never get sick, but I got it good this time. As long as you don't have fever for several days, maybe they will go ahead with the surgery. I will keep good thoughts. Shari
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views