Surgery Date Moved UP!!!!

parleeb
on 3/8/06 11:42 am - Greenwood, MS
I got some great news today. My surgery has been moved up from April 10, 2006 to March 20, 2006!!!
cathelewis
on 3/8/06 11:47 am
Congratulations! Are you ready for this? My surgery date can't get here too soon. Take care, Cathe
parleeb
on 3/8/06 11:52 am - Greenwood, MS
I can't not wait, Cathe. I have been waiting for this for some time now, any closer date, I will take. And thank you soo much for the encouragement.
sevin17
on 3/8/06 1:14 pm - St. Louis, MO
Hooray! That is so exciting! Congrats and good luck.
(deactivated member)
on 3/8/06 8:53 pm - Nashua, NH
I too have a date of March 20th! We will be "TWINS"! Good luck to you and I hope you have a speedy recovery. We will become "Big Losers" Together. ~ Kristina~
parleeb
on 3/8/06 9:21 pm - Greenwood, MS
It would be a pleasure to be a LOSER with you. I hope yours goes smoothly also.
Darlene X
on 3/8/06 11:44 pm - Maricopa, AZ
WOOOO HOOO!!!! We are also date TWINS!!!!!!! Only 11 days to go!!! Goodluck!!! Darlene
parleeb
on 3/8/06 11:46 pm - Greenwood, MS
Congrats also, Darlene. 11 Days!! And good blessings to you to.
ddove74
on 3/9/06 12:27 am - Burbank, CA
Congratulations on the great news. Keep us updated on your progress. ~Danielle
Tamara L.
on 3/9/06 6:03 am - Winston-Salem, NC
Woo-hoo! Great news, Parlee! My date is one day after yours...Welcome to the final count down! Go ahead....be nervous, excited, jittery, scared, giddy, laugh, cry, hollar, sulk, shout, talk alot, don't talk at all.........if you experience any or all of the above, just know that you are completely normal! It's what all of us Marchers are experiencing! Mostly, it's pure joy of the reality of the first day of the rest of our healthy lives! God bless! Tamara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views