March 15 is coming fast

mebesonya1
on 3/8/06 6:39 am - Murphy, TX
My date is march 15...i am so excited...my mom will be flying in Sunday to be with me..nothing like having your momma here.
Mama-of-3
on 3/8/06 11:12 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Ah! March 15th is creeping up quickly!! I'll be in the day after you. You are very lucky to have your mom helping you! Best of luck to you Sonya! Wishing you a quick recovery. Trish
robinsaxton
on 3/8/06 11:26 pm - Columbia, MD
Sonya, Me TOO! I am excited about March 15. I have my pre-op appointments tomorrow. I have started a liquid diet and hope that my liver does what it should. I really hope and pray that everything goes off very smoothly, with no complications. I'll be thinking about you. Robin S.
mebesonya1
on 3/9/06 12:22 am - Murphy, TX
Good Luck to you TOO!!!!
Christine W.
on 3/9/06 6:28 am - Seattle, WA
My WLS is also on March 15th. I am so excited. I got a call from the hospital center today asking me stuff prior to surgery. What meds do I take, reminding me that I can't drink anything after midnight the night before... I've also gone shopping for protein drinks and stuff. I think I should get some of the other things people are talking about, like jello applesauce. My mom and husband are both going to be with me during the day of the surgery. Thank god for them! I know they'll take care of me while I'm drugged and sore. I'm so anxious for this to get underway!!!! Good luck to all us March weight loss babies! -christine wetmore
Tina K
on 3/9/06 10:23 am - Central, NY
Me too! Me too! I'm on March 15th and going crazy with excitement! Today was all my pre surgery stuff at the hospital and I got my surgery time. Have to arrive at the hospital at 6am and surgery is at 8:30 am. I've got my protien supplements, sugar free jello and pudding. Next week I have to get my sf popcicles (and hide them from my daughter!) and I think I'm set until the next stage of my diet. My only worry at this point is that my uncle recently passed away and there is a memorial service on March 18th, only the 3rd day after my surgery. I should be out of the hospital on the 17th and hope that I'll be okay to travel on the 18th. No one in my family knows that I'm having this surgery and with the sadness of my very young uncle's death (he was 46 and the baby of the family) I don't want to add another worry to their plates. And believe me, this would be a worry! Other than that I'm thrilled beyond belief and can't wait for the 15th Tina
mebesonya1
on 3/9/06 12:48 pm - Murphy, TX
Sorry to hear about your uncle and hope a speedy recovery for you. Yes I went online today and ordered some protein drinks. Nothing milky...ha ha I got my suger free jello and pudding and popciscles. I can't wait...i am so ready ...I fought with my insurance 2 years. My surgery is at noon and so I will be so anxious all day just waiting.
hugabug
on 3/9/06 9:25 pm - Saugus, CA
We share the same day and it sounds there are quite a few of us on the same day. I hope we all can stay connected and post. I'm done with all the tests, registered at the hospital and ready to go. Went to another suppport group. They really help as all of them have gone through the w/l surgery. I'm glad you will have your momma for support. Shari
lilbit60
on 3/12/06 4:35 am - Enterprise, AL
Add me to the group of Mar 15ers I have to say I have been quite calm thusfar & I pray it stays that way. It would be great for all of us to somehow stay in touch afterward to support each other. I wish you all a successful and uneventful surgery. Blessings, Carol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views