My surgery is in 2 days!

cathycallaway
on 3/6/06 3:27 pm - Lakeville, MN
Hi, I am preparing for my surgery which is in 2 days. I will be having it at St. Mary's Hospital in Rochester, MN (Mayo Clinic is which I go to for my care) I have a few problems that they are putting me in high risk of complications, I have crohns and I have had sever blood clots in both legs from the knee up to the stomach. So they are putting in some kind a tubeing to catch any clots and I have to leave this in for 3 months, I also will not be put to sleep to insert just sedated, OH BOY WON"T THAT BE FUN!! So I will update again soon. Cathy
hugabug
on 3/6/06 7:15 pm - Saugus, CA
Hi Cathy, My thoughts will be with you on Wednesday and know you are in good hands. Here's to a great surgery and a speedy recovery. Shari
jennb40
on 3/6/06 8:25 pm - Nashua, NH
Hi Cathy, you have lot's of Marchers and others who are sending you good thoughts and prayers. We will all be thinking of you on your surgery date. Please let us all know how things go...and just think how great you are going to look and feel a year from now. Hang in there and best wishes are being sent your way. looking over you!!! Barbara
cathelewis
on 3/7/06 9:06 am
Hi Cathy, I'm just up the road from you in Bloomington. You will be in excellent hands at Mayo. Best wishes for a successful surgery and quick recovery! Cathe
bettyc
on 3/8/06 12:31 am - Covington, LA
Cathy You will be in all my good thoughts. Tomorrow is the day and you will be fine. Let us hear from you when you get home. I will be joining you on the losing side on 3/13. Be strong and positive. bj
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views