Pray for a quick pick me up!!

lele2
on 3/6/06 11:04 am - Troutman, NC
Well my surgery is Wed. 8th and wouldn't you know it, I feel lousy with a bit of cold!! Actually I have had a sinus infection and like a cold that is kinda there but not a full blown cold!! Sound weird I know. I wake up stuffy and goto bed stuffy but during the day Im fine. I have coughed my head off tonight and am having some sinus pressure. At preop anest. asked how my sinuses were and I told him felt like they were a little infected but they said as long as I don't have a fever. So to make a long boring story short, just pray that I won't have a fever Wed. and I will feeling better. I think I am just tired and drained.
xJanellex
on 3/6/06 2:45 pm - santa monica, CA
Hi Lisa, I also felt like that before surgery. I took Airborne like crazy, cleaned my ears with hydrogen peroxide, took my vitamins, drank hot liquids like tea constantly, and washed my hands like I had OCD. I couldnt imagine how uncomfortable it would have been to cough post op...ouch. Anyways Im sending you healthy vibes and congrats on your surgery!!!!!! ~Janelle N.
lele2
on 3/7/06 3:45 am - Troutman, NC
Thanks Janelle! I haven't coughed to much today, but I know what you mean about cough post op. Thanks again.
bettyc
on 3/7/06 5:38 am - Covington, LA
Good luck. I was scheduled for Feb 22 and changed to March 13. It isn't so bad--be healthy when you go under to improve your chances of a smooth surgery.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views