5 days post op if you want to know how things are going - surgery 03-01

Lucy A.
on 3/6/06 10:19 pm - Janesville, WI
Hi Barbara! How have you been????? The bench is warm honey....just waiting for all my friends! Barbara, I can't even tell you how good I feel....but the dizziness and light headedness (sp) remind me that I did just have major surgery. Yes...Buster the cat has finally foregiven him...I think I am waiting for you my friend! Take Care and special prayers and thoughts are coming your way! Lucy
bettyc
on 3/7/06 5:36 am - Covington, LA
Lucy Thanks you for your info on your profile. I hope I do as well as you--oh, except I don't want to gross out my cat.
Lucy A.
on 3/7/06 8:22 pm - Janesville, WI
Betty Jo you are too funny!!! Good Luck with your surgery and wishing you a speedy recovery also. PLease keep us posted when you are feeling up to it. Take Care Betty Jo! Lucy
csauer
on 3/7/06 6:04 am - Middle Sackville, Canada
Hi, Lucy, thanks for your honest story. I thought I knew it all for my surgery next week, but I learned something new. Thanks!
Lucy A.
on 3/7/06 8:24 pm - Janesville, WI
Anything I can do to help Christine!!! Many good thoughts and prayers are headed your way and we will all be thinking of you! Take Care, Lucy
Mama-of-3
on 3/7/06 11:11 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Oh Lucy, You are too cute. I loved your story. I have sent you an email. =) Best of luck to you always! I cant wait to share my own stories. Trish
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views