5 days post-op!!

MelanieB
on 3/6/06 12:03 pm - East Greenwich, RI
Hi Everyone, I had my Lap-RNY on Wed. March 1st, came home Saturday, and feel great! I took 1 pain pill Sat. night and one early this afternoon ( I think I was just doing a bit too much!). The only issue I have right now is some diarrhea, but nothing serious. I am so GRATEFUL for this procedure and I wish you all well in your surgeries this month! I think we will all be wonderful support for each other! Best Regards, Melanie
CadlllacMama
on 3/6/06 2:27 pm - Everett/Seattle, WA
*HUGS* wishing you a speedy recovry!!! April 3.16.06
cathycallaway
on 3/6/06 3:29 pm - Lakeville, MN
Good Luck in your recovery. Hopefully you will continue feeling good. Cathy
hugabug
on 3/6/06 7:01 pm - Saugus, CA
Hi Melanie, So glad you are recovering so well. Keep up the good job and I will see you on the loser's side. Shari
jennb40
on 3/6/06 8:10 pm - Nashua, NH
Hi Melanie...so glad you are through with the surgery and doing so great! You are encouraging to those of us following behind you! Keep us posted on your progress so those of us behind you can see how great you are doing and know that we will be there soon! Keep the loser's bench warm...we are coming to join you! Best wishes for healing days to come! Barbara
bettyc
on 3/7/06 5:18 am - Covington, LA
You were leading us MARCHers on to good health. Glad you are dong good. Please keep posting and let us know how you are doing. betty
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views