ugh! time is going so slowly

riotgrrl
on 3/6/06 3:00 am - stroudsburg, PA
i am having surgery on the 8th. today is passing SO SLOWLY. i just want wednesday to be here already!
lyly
on 3/6/06 3:33 am - Plainfield, NJ
I know what you mean. I feel the same way the 15th just cant get here fast enough. Your day will be here soon. Hope to see you on the other side. Good luck and use this time to reflect and meditate on everthing. -Lynn
rowEn
on 3/6/06 3:57 am - Huntsville, AL
Ohhh...I would say that time moves pretty quickly once you drink the mag citrate stuff!! *waddles off....in pain....and quite empty!*
xJanellex
on 3/6/06 4:18 am - santa monica, CA
Holly, Right now it feels like its taking forever..I know exactly how you feel. It seemed like the 28th and the 1st was dragging but I kept busy and before I knew it the 2nd was here and I was off to surgery. I wish you all the best in your surgery. You are giving yourself such a great present...a new leash on life. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. ~Janelle N.
lele2
on 3/6/06 10:57 am - Troutman, NC
Hey Holly! Right there with you. My surgery is on the 8th to. Good luck and I''ll say a prayer for ya.
hugabug
on 3/6/06 7:03 pm - Saugus, CA
Before you know it, surgery will be over and you will be on the road to recovery. Best wishes and good thoughts for a speedy recovery. Shari
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views