My surgery is scheduled for Tues. March 7th!

missawags
on 3/6/06 4:00 am - Sinking Spring, PA
Hi all, I just joined this website yesterday while I was looking for support websites. I'm 5'7'' 304 lbs and I have surgery on 3/7/06. I live outside Reading, PA and Dr. Beetel is my surgeon. I had a rough day yesterday on my preop liquid diet but today I feel much better because it's my last day!!! Anyone else out there from the Reading area or have surgery on 3/7?
xJanellex
on 3/6/06 4:15 am - santa monica, CA
Hi Amanda, Just wanted to say congrats on your surgery tomorrow. You will be reborn and a new you will start the process. I had WLS on the 2nd and although Im still in a bit of pain I know I did the right thing. The liquid pre op diet just about killed me as well. 7 days worth was torture but I did lose 10 lbs before surgery. All my best, I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. ~Janelle N.
bellastorridus
on 3/6/06 9:05 am - Spring Valley, CA
Hi Amanda. I am having surgery tomorrow too! I'm doing the pre-op liquids too and today was MUCH easier than yesterday. Today was also my *ahem* bowel prep day....so needless to say I have been staying indoors and near the bathroom. LOL Best of luck to you tomorrow! We are gonna do GREAT! -Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views