God is good all the time

P Y T That's me!
on 3/6/06 4:01 am - Some where in, AL
I am scheduld to have WLS on March 14, 2006. Any advice/words of encouragement?
Mama-of-3
on 3/6/06 6:33 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Hi there Star! Welcome to the March board! I will be having surgery 2 days after you. I'm sure you are just as excited and nervous as the rest of us who have yet to have our surgery. This is a great place where we can all encourage eachother! Anytime you want to chat, feel free to email me. =) Trish
lyly
on 3/6/06 9:51 am - Plainfield, NJ
Hi Star I would like to say that we are a day apart. More the less we are marching in just a day apart. Just keep posting your progress on OH. Continue reading daily to stay encourage. After all this is not going to be easy and will need to stay built up by others that know where you are and have been there. Stay shining. Think about one year from today. -Lynn
Lucy A.
on 3/6/06 10:14 am - Janesville, WI
Hi Star!!! Congratulations on the up and coming date!!! I am 5 days post op and felt like I just could not get enough advise. You are right where you should be by posting your concerns. I just updated my profile and went day by day so that you could see how everything went. If you have any specific questions...PLEASE email me! My best advice is: have a very close support person who will be with you on sugery date and a few days after. That way when you just not feeling well enough to ask for things yourself or need anything, they are right there with you. Prayers and thoughts are with you my friend! Lucy
Pug
on 3/10/06 5:57 am - Jacksonville, AL
Star, I am also scheduled for March 14 with Dr. DeWitt. Best of luck. May God wrap his arms around you. I hope you have an uneventful surgery and recovery. Maybe we'll see each other at the hospital. SN
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views