March 16th is my date =)

Mama-of-3
on 3/4/06 12:32 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
Well hellooo everyone. Trish here. This is my very first post so hello to everyone! I am both nervous and excited at the same time. I am so greatful that this site has such wonderful people on it. I have been lurking on the main message board for the last month and now that I have an official date, so here I am! I am looking forward to meeting all of my fellow "Marchers". May we all have a really great journey together. =) Email me anytime to chat. Trish
lyly
on 3/4/06 12:39 pm - Plainfield, NJ
Hi Trish Just wanted say Hello. We will be a day apart but none the less we'll be marching in very soon. Keep us posted or want to talk. Holla at me anytime. -Lynn
Tamara L.
on 3/4/06 2:28 pm - Winston-Salem, NC
Hello Trish~It's kindof funny how this "March" board is just one big bundle of nerves and jitters! It is really comforting to know that so many of us are approaching the same operation in order to become healthier individuals. I am looking forward to NOT being in the increasing trend of USA obesity. Good luck and God bless. We'll be thinking about you! Tamara
CadlllacMama
on 3/4/06 2:28 pm - Everett/Seattle, WA
Hi Trish! Congraduations on your date...you will go in before me, but we'll share the same "Re-Birthday" Best of luck.. feel free to email me anytime
hugabug
on 3/4/06 3:50 pm - Saugus, CA
Hi Trish, Congratulations on your day!! We all share some of the same feelings and it is nice to share with others our fears or apprehensions. Good luck on your upcoming surgery and anytime you want to chat email me. I go in the day before you. Shari
deaconj8
on 3/5/06 12:11 am - Austin, MN
Hey, March 16 is my date too. But I have a puncture wound in my leg which is finally healing. If it is okay by March 13, then we proceed with surgery. If it is not healed completely, there will be no surgery. In southern Minnesota we are in a blizzard. I am not going to church for I think I am safer right here in my own home. May God give each of us strength, courage, and hope as we approach our surgical days. Peace, Mary-Frances
NotDave (Howyadoin?)
on 3/5/06 1:29 pm - Japan
Hi, March 16 is mine too. I'm in Japan, so I will start surgery at 11:00 pm on the 15th Eastern Daylight Savings Time and end at say 12:30 or 1:00 am the same time. Japan is 14 hours ahead. Anyway, good luck. I've been exercising and trying to diet to get ready...
Mama-of-3
on 3/6/06 4:02 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Hi Dave!! YAY! Another twin. =) Japan huh? WOW!! I would love to go to Japan. Can you speak the language? Best of luck to you during your surgery and recovery. Hurry back and let us know how you do! Ah, you are one step ahead of me. I have yet to start excercing formally, I do keep active at work and definetly keeping up with my 3 kids!! I think i'll join curves just as soon as my doctor says it's ok. Keep up the great job! Trish
NotDave (Howyadoin?)
on 3/6/06 7:23 am - Japan
Hi Trish, Yes, I've been here close to 16 years and speak/ read Japanese. Kids makes it a lot more difficult to exercise. Let us know how surgery goes and I'll do the same! Best Wishes, Dave
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views