Hello Marchers! I just had my Surgery 3-2-06.

2danzrsmom
on 3/4/06 1:20 am - Prosper, TX
Hi everyone-had my surgery on3-2-06. All went well! I am sore as heck, tho and glad to be home so I can get some sleep! Vits aren't setteling too well on my stomach right now, tho-am feeling a little queasy. Walked to end of driveway and back. Gotta get rid of the gas. Glad this part is over with. Now onward to recovery! Linda Smith
2danzrsmom
on 3/4/06 4:21 am - Prosper, TX
I had the lapband. I felt the same way-Excited and scared-but Dr. Hamn did a great job and the ansthegologist gave me something to keep me from being sick after surgery and it worked real well-no queasiness afterward-don't want or need to -bad for you ya know! Anyway-have had several naps already-can't seem to stay up for more than a few hours and the need for a nap overcomes me!
jennb40
on 3/4/06 3:25 am - Nashua, NH
Wow Linda....you go girl!!! Congratulations on completing the first part of your journey...keep the loser's bench warm for us...we're 'a comin!!! Hope you continue to feel great! Barbara
jamey0509
on 3/4/06 3:33 am - Charlotte, NC
Congratulations...hope you're feeling well soon!
Heather_O
on 3/4/06 4:06 am - WI
CONGRADULATIONS LINDA!!!!! Its only going to get better from here. I'm glad everything has gone well with you I'm sure the vitamins will start settling better soon. KEEP UP WITH THE WALKING! GOOD LUCK Heather
Lucy A.
on 3/6/06 10:23 am - Janesville, WI
Hi Heather!!!! How are doing girl????? When you feel up to it, send me a quickie to let me know! I can't wait to hear from you!!! Congratulations! Lucy
hugabug
on 3/4/06 6:27 am - Saugus, CA
Hi Linda, I'm happy that part of your journey is over and now to your recovery. Congrats on walking and being home. Here's to a speedy recovery. Shari
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/5/06 1:34 am - My Town, NH
Welcome home Linda! I hope each day gets better and better for you. Keep us posted on your progress! Stephanie
lesliep
on 3/5/06 10:01 am - Middleburg Hts., OH
Hi Linda, So happy to hear you're home. Hope you are feeling better every day. Sit back, relax and find a good book. Do a little walkin and sippin and you'll be up again soon. Take care! Leslie Middleburg Hts., OH
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views