A really long weekend?

megs0778
on 3/3/06 6:17 am - Minneapolis, MN
This is the first time in my life that I'm dreading a weekend and I think the weekend's going to be too long.... waiting all weekend for surgery on the 7th is going to kill me! I guess I'll have to do some last minute preparations like stocking up the vitamins and chicken broth. Loser-ville here I come!
lyly
on 3/3/06 7:29 am - Plainfield, NJ
Hi Meghan relax. I know you are so anxious and excited about this journey, but Tuesday will come and go. Before you know it you will be in loser ville andfor all the rest of us Marchers we'll still be waiting. I'll be waiting until 3/15/06. So good luck and enjoy the ride. Lynn
Heather_O
on 3/3/06 7:43 am - WI
I'm the 7th also. I plan on keeping busy everyday other wise I'll go nuts I was at the gym earlier today and had my mp3 cranked up and didnt think about tuesday at all, it was actually really relaxing. GOOD LUCK ON TUESDAY Heather
megs0778
on 3/3/06 10:40 am - Minneapolis, MN
Heather, Your doctor's cute... I'm a little jealous! Good luck to you too on the 7th... see you on the otherside! -Meghan
bettyc
on 3/3/06 7:55 am - Covington, LA
Megan and Heather you will do great. I can't wait to start to hear from the Marchers when they return home and start posting. Betty on March 13.
aschec2
on 3/3/06 12:51 pm - Northridge, CA
I am a Marcher too I wish everyone a easy surgey and quick recovery My date is March 14 1 week later. My birthday is March 16 the starting my new journey for my 45th year.
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/5/06 1:39 am - My Town, NH
Hi Megan. The weekend is almost over! How are you doing? I am having surgery on the 7th too. Hard to believe that is less than two days from now! I hope your surgery goes well and look forward to hearing how you are doing. - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views