Pre-op all done!

rowEn
on 3/3/06 4:49 am - Huntsville, AL
Just got home from doing all my pre-op stuff. They made me laugh when they insisted that they'll do another pregnancy test the morning of surgery. I told them that a) I was NOT pregnant and b) now I won't even let my husband LOOK at me this weekend! Looks like I'll be the first surgery of the day, so we get to be there at 5am on the 7th. We're going to drive down to Birmingham the night before so that we don't have to get up in the middle of the night. We'll both be more rested and relaxed that way. I'll just have to take the mag citrate stuff a little before 2pm to make sure I'm all "clean" before we make the drive "Last Supper" is tonight. We're going out with friends to have German food. Then it is back on the shakes for me. Thankfully my doctor didn't require the one/two week protein shake diet before. I just might have died!
Darlene X
on 3/3/06 5:46 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thats awesome!!! Good luck!!! It's right around the corner. I don't need any pre-op diet either, so Im having many a "Last Supper" before surgery UGH Im so bad LOL. Just make sure you don't eat a big meal before the bowel prep, you'll regret it LOL Darlene
Heather_O
on 3/3/06 7:24 am - WI
My date is the 7th as well and thank God I dont have to do the liquid diet before hand. I'm with you on the "last supper" I figure if I splurge a little tonight that I should be able to work it off exersising by tuesday morning. I have to be there by 5:30 so the hubby and I are getting a hotel near by. Why is it that the further you live away from the hospital the earlier your surgery is scheduled for. Good Luck keeping the hubbys hands to himself. lol. Keep us informed. GOOD LUCK, Heather
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views