Lucy A. surgery update!

Beccabayb
on 3/1/06 9:32 am - Janesville, WI
Hi! I'm Lucy's best friend and also an OH member. Lucy had her surgery this AM at 10 and sailed right through. The doctor said it was "text book." We finally got to see her at 3:30 pm after she woke up from the anesthesia and was brought back to her room. She was in TERRIBLE pain and I asked the nurse to get her MORE pain meds. They did! She wa****ting that Morph pump constantly. After a shot of muscle relaxer she was feeling good, just very sleepy. She was lovin' those ice chips too! I left about 6:10 PM and they were getting her up to walk already!! I am SO proud of her, she's such a trooper and she SO totally deserves the future results! Thank you all for sending her all the luck and well wishes. Rebecca
lesliep
on 3/1/06 9:53 am - Middleburg Hts., OH
Hi Rebecca, Please give Lucy our best. I've been thinking about her today!! Tomorrow will be better. Leslie Middleburg Hts., Ohio
Heather_O
on 3/2/06 6:39 am - WI
Please let Lucy know how excited we all are to hear from her, and that I'm praying that she has a quick recovery. Heather
hugabug
on 3/3/06 2:32 pm - Saugus, CA
Hi Rebecca, I'm glad you posted about Lucy and she is doing okay. Please let her know I'm thinking about her and wishing her a speedy recovery. Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Shari
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views