I'm done and ready to go!

njmom1975
on 3/1/06 5:43 am - Lakehurst, NJ
Well, I had my last appointment with the doctor, dietician, and psychologist today. And I got the all clear. I am a mess of emotions now though. I am excited, but I am so nervous. I also gained 13 lbs since the last time I visited! The Dr. said that it was OK! I don't have to go on a special diet until Monday the 13th. Which isn't that bad, because I have read that some people have to do it for 2 weeks. The only thing that I am not looking forward to is the "cleaning out." But the uncomfortableness of the that will be worth it in the end! Jolie
Darlene X
on 3/1/06 6:57 am - Maricopa, AZ
Congrats & Good luck!!!!! The 14th is not too far away My doctor doesnt require any liquid diets beforehand either, just the normal kind of stuff the day before. Im not looking forward to the bowel prep either, Hubby had to do it before his surgery and it was nasty! He was in the bathroom all afternoon--- make sure you don't eat any large meals beforehand!! Darlene
njmom1975
on 3/2/06 7:49 am - Lakehurst, NJ
Darlene, Thanks for stopping by and wishing you luck! I hope that all goes well for you on the 20th. Jolie
Elena S.
on 3/2/06 5:53 am - Trumansburg, NY
Hi Jolie,my march 14th sister! You are SSOOOO lucky! At this very moment I could lick the TV screen if another food comercial comes on! I'm very excited though. I have all my pre-op appts. next Tues. Yeah, I know what you mean about being a mess of emotions.....hang in there....all of a sudden we'll be looking back wondering why we were so nervous Take care! good luck and congrats! Peace, Elena
njmom1975
on 3/2/06 7:52 am - Lakehurst, NJ
Elena, Thanks for stopping by. Sorry that you have to do clear liquids for 2 weeks. I only had mine so soon because Dr. is out of town next week. I hope all goes well with you. Jolie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views