SUPPORT NEEDED PLEASE....

Erin Crane
on 3/1/06 2:00 am - Mechanicsburg, PA
Okay all. I have asked this of you in the past and you all have done a great job. We have yet another lovely person going in for surgery this month. Nancy Valadez will have her "REBIRTHDAY" on March 29th. So what do yah say...post on her support page!! She is such a sweetie and deserves it!!! http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/status.php?N=V1123536364 Thank you once again everyone!!! Erin 292/202/140
cheymax
on 3/1/06 4:55 am
Hi Nancy, I am so excited for the both of us. We are going to start our new life this month. My surgery is the 6th. I am a little nervous, but more excited than scared. I am ready to start living healthy. Good Luck to you and May God Bless You, Karen
beebees2
on 3/2/06 6:57 am - Deerfield Beach, FL
I am having the surgery on March 27th . I am psyched about the chance for a healthier happier life too, but I'm also scared. We, the "March Babies" will do great as long as we keep telling ourselves that eventually we won't be eating pureed food and we will be gorgeous, slim, healthy and no longer the large one in the group. MUCH luck!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views