March 28 - One month to go!

copelandjiii
on 2/28/06 1:58 pm - North Pole, AK
Well, I admit to being scared. I have had a lot of health challenges, but this one is the pinnacle. I am feeling great remorse at being a slug for so many years, and feeling as if I have failed miserably to get to this point. I look forward to being thinner and lighter, but feel a sense of God's justice in that I did not take care of what he gave me. I know it must be done, but at this point I admit to very mixed emotions.
lesliep
on 3/1/06 9:59 am - Middleburg Hts., OH
Hi John, I understand the feelings. I feel the same sometimes. You've suffered long enough...Let's work hard at this second chance and praise the Lord for giving us this opportunity!!! Leslie Middleburg Hts., OH
copelandjiii
on 3/3/06 10:48 am - North Pole, AK
Thanks, Leslie. I got word today all my tests have been received by the surgeon. Two more interviews by him and the pulmanologist, then one more support group session, and all that is left is surgery. I told someone today that I have moved from being scared to being resigned. My prayer is to be at 'happy' by Christmas. Thanks for your encouraging words and prayers. John
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views