Is anyone else on liquids?

bananajana5
on 2/28/06 11:53 am - Jackson, TN
My date is March 15 and wondered if anyone else is on 2 weeks liquid protein diet yet? Today is my 2nd dayo on it and I woke up with a headache from hell this morning!!! I went to get a massage to help with headache!! Hunger is not too bad...drinking alot of chicken broth! I can't stay out of the bathroom...is anyone else having that problem?? I have found that I like the designer whey powder protein mixed (vanilla) mixed with skim milk and just real cold...any other suggestions?? Ready for March 15!!!!!
Patricia F.
on 2/28/06 1:25 pm - Tacoma, WA
I started today and it is rough. I think if I were this good at not eating, then I doubt that I would need this surgery. I am having the same visiting problems with the bathroom too....... I just want March 7th to get here quick!!
Sheri D.
on 3/1/06 12:06 am - On the edge of, SD
I too, just started on the liquid diet yesterday. My surgery is scheduled for March 14th. Today, I also have a terrible headache. But I just keep thinking it will be worth it in the end. Guess this is a good test for how I will have to dismiss those cravings that my brain says I have following the surgery.
riotgrrl
on 3/1/06 1:15 am - stroudsburg, PA
i started last week on the diet. the next day i too had a horrible headache. i was fine after it left though. my surgery is next week. i have lost 13 lbs this week. keep up the good work girls and after a few days the headaches will go away and youll get use to eating just liquids. i work for kfc. its been SO HARD in that respect.
Sheri D.
on 3/1/06 2:06 am - On the edge of, SD
Thanks for the encouragement. It must be tough for you in that enviornment. Good to hear that you are doing well with it though. I am kind of struggling with what kind of foods I can eat (doing the jello, pudding, soup, water, juice). Any other suggestions? I will take all the help I can get.
riotgrrl
on 3/1/06 2:46 am - stroudsburg, PA
i have been living off of all that plus sf popsicles. my instructions also say yogurt and cottage cheese but i dont like those.
CadlllacMama
on 3/1/06 6:19 am - Everett/Seattle, WA
I will be starting Mar. 9th................. Any suggestions?
Darlene X
on 3/1/06 7:03 am - Maricopa, AZ
Sorry, that sucks! My surgeon doesnt require liquids, apart from the day before surgery. Keep strong, you will get through it! Darlene
pallywacky
on 3/1/06 7:16 am - portland, ME
i too have surgery on the 15th at 11:30. glad to have found someone else on that day.the liquid diet sucks but i can also have 1 regular salad a day with fatfree dressing.i also do slimfast optima hunger control .put it on ice you think you have a choc shake. can also have carnation instsnt brfskt and v8 juice .also raw veggies. diffrent drs diffrent diet.didn't they give you list? also try the knorrs boullion cubes they are really tasty.alot of sodium .that could also be what causes the hedaches , the sodium.am also going to the bathroom alot. what was your last supper?mine was steak with mushrooms stovetop stuffing and mived veggies,delicious. i lo ve meat, i will miss that the most, for a while anyway.good luck to you .do you have a bullet blender yet, i've heard they are great. got mine already. happy trails andgod bless,pally
kathy1797
on 3/1/06 8:38 am - Hartselle, AL
My surgery date is March 21! Praise The Lord! I have to start on liquids March 6th! I am soooooooo glad this is finally going to happen! Good luck with your liquid diet and your surgery. God bless you and keep you safe. You are in my prayers. Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views