March 1st Surgery Tomorrow!!!!! HELP

Lucy A.
on 2/28/06 7:58 am - Janesville, WI
OK....thought I had it together....need some of your words of encouragement! Really nervous, know it will be fine...I'm pacing like a wild cat...Help me my friends!!! I feel bad because I know all of you would LOVE to be in my shoes and having surgery tomorrow...I want to make all of my March Friends proud of me. My Angel, Rebecca, will be posting everyday on my profile to let all of you know what to possibly expect....thank you my best friend! Thanks for all of your beautiful words of support! Lucy
lyly
on 2/28/06 8:23 am - Plainfield, NJ
Oooooooh I am so excited for you tomorrow. Just relax and breath. You'll be just fine. You selected your surgeon because you trust him with your life. So just pray on the matter and remember you are doing whats best for you. Tomorrow will come and go and then you will soon join the other losers. Lots of luck. Keep us posted Lynn
lesliep
on 2/28/06 11:03 am - Middleburg Hts., OH
Lucy, We'll certainly be thinking of you tomorrow. We can't wait to hear how you did. I'll be looking for Rebecca's post tomorrow! Take care. Relax....this is a good thing!!!!! Love, Leslie Middleburg Hts., Ohio
cheymax
on 2/28/06 12:42 pm
Hi Lucy, God will be with you and you will be okay. Everything will be okay, I am trying to convince myself that also, because my date is the 6th. I am really excited. Take care and God Bless You
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views