MARCH 29th

Nancy V.
on 2/28/06 3:09 am - Wilmington, CA
Yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!! MARCH 29th is my BIG day!!! Thanks for all the support guys!! Looserville here i come!!!! ~nancy
Adombro984
on 2/28/06 10:18 am - Toledo, OH
Hey girl! We are having surgery the same day! I'm envious of all the people that are having their surgery at the beginning of the month but I know it will go by fast for us too. I go for my pre-op tests next Thurs. I'm a little nervous about that. Anyway, congrats to us and our "re-birthdays"!
Nancy V.
on 3/1/06 12:10 am - Wilmington, CA
Yaay!!! I"m so happy for us!! Don't worry the 29th will be here before you know it!! Plus I'm going to Hawaii to be in a wedding next week and will be there for a week so it will go by super fast for me! I can' twait, we'll be skinny before we know it!!! ~Nancy
Adombro984
on 3/2/06 7:46 am - Toledo, OH
I'm so jealous you're going to Hawaii! That will be a nice distraction and stress reliever before you have the surgery. Too fun!
PatriceKay
on 2/28/06 11:23 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Ladies, We are sisters in our surgery dates! I've been looking for someone who has the same date and now I found you two. I go in on 3/14 for my pre-op tests - I guess that's what you call it. I'm a little concerned about this crud I've had for 2 weeks. I live in Phoenix and we haven't had rain for 130 some days and the air is awful. I have this crud in my chest and head and it won't leave. It's not a cold, it's the air, so hopefully it won't hold up my surgery. I'm taking over the counter meds right now, but if it doesn't ease up by Monday I'll call the Dr. for some heavy stuff. I REALLY don't want to have my date moved!! Good luck and I hope we can keep in touch! Patrice
Gina S.
on 3/3/06 6:00 am - commack, NY
Hi Ladies, Im also scheduled for surgery on the 29th...was feeling lonely with the date for a while..i will be going to watch my daughter compete in disney (she is an all star cheerleader) from the 15th thru the 20th soo time will fly..I know disney is not hawaii but I get to leave my 2 younger children home with the hubby so its a big deal for me..well ladies..good luck to all..by summer we will be lookin good!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views