YEEEHAAA March 14th!

Elena S.
on 2/26/06 1:16 am - Trumansburg, NY
This is going so fast I hardly have time to choose a protein drink. I have to start my liquids on Tues. and I haven't found a drink I can tollerate yet! Tomorrow will have to consist of time at the store. I'm usually not a procrastinator but this one has me stumped! Good luck to everyone and congratulations! Peace, Elena
jennb40
on 2/26/06 5:48 am - Nashua, NH
Good luck Elena....the March loser's bench is growing pretty long and it is going to be a good looking group of people a year from now! My thoughts and prayers are with you for your surgery. My date is the 13th! 2 weeks from tomorrow. Have you tried Isopure liquid protein drinks? I believe they have 40 grams of protein per bottle...if you close your eyes you might think you were drinking sugar free koolaid...they really aren't too bad. They are a little pricey....but I sure can tolerate them better than anything I have found. They have different flavors like grape, kiwi, hawaiian punch...you can find them at GNC store..just make sure you get the sugar free because they have the sugar ones also. See ya on the loser's side! Barbara
Elena S.
on 2/26/06 9:19 pm - Trumansburg, NY
Hi Barbara, Thanks for the suggestion! I'll try it. Congrats on your date too! I'll be sending positive thoughts on the 13th..... take care, Elena
njmom1975
on 2/27/06 2:08 am - Lakehurst, NJ
I just wanted to say congrats on your surgery day. We have the same date!!! I can't wait. I wish you luck on surgery! Jolie
Elena S.
on 2/28/06 8:13 am - Trumansburg, NY
Hi Jolie....I Wish you the best of luck on the 14th!!!!
bettyc
on 2/28/06 2:26 am - Covington, LA
March 13 yea yea. I have tried many many. I love Unjury vanilla and tasteless. The vanilla makes a good mocha shake with a little decaf coffee. You can add the tasteless to anything to get the protein boost. I am now adding blueberries and it is yummy. At bariacticeating.com you can order a sample pack of proteins for about $25 and try a whole bunch of different flavors and types. Good luck we are all in this together!!! betty
Elena S.
on 2/28/06 8:18 am - Trumansburg, NY
Hi Betty Jo, I sent away for some samples but I think I'm waisting my money. I can't tollerate the taste of any sugar substitute, so far. I almost tossed my cookies when I tried to drink the Slim Fast low carb. I'm gonna have to find something tasteless and just add it to whatever I drink. Good luck and congrats on your surgery! Peace, Elena
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views