Counting down

lyly
on 2/25/06 2:03 am - Plainfield, NJ
18 more days until 3/15/06. Iam soo excited about the surgery. So much has come up from insurance issues to my husband falling sick. Then everyone in the house got sick and truly didn't know whether we were all coming or going. Truly I feel so much more motivated and excited now that I have found this site. Thanks so much everyone for sharing your journey. Is there anyone out their that share the same date in the Jersey Area.
njmom1975
on 2/25/06 8:51 am - Lakehurst, NJ
Lynn, I just wanted to stop by and wish you luck. I am in central Jersey, my date is on the 14th. Keep us posted on your journey. Jolie
lyly
on 2/26/06 1:54 am - Plainfield, NJ
Thanks Jolie. Wishing you luck too. We can count down together. ? Do you find that you are now obsessed with all of this and that you are counting too.
njmom1975
on 2/26/06 5:44 am - Lakehurst, NJ
Lynn, It's really funny that you should ask that because last night before my husband went to work he said they should have a support group for people who are addicted to OH!!! I haven't started counting the days yet, when I think about it I get to nervous. I will probably start by next week. What hospital are you having you surgery at? Jolie
lyly
on 2/26/06 11:42 am - Plainfield, NJ
Well I am completely addicted to OH. This week I am going to go out and by a blender and other little things I will need. Next week I will start tasting different protein drinks. I just want to keep busy and stay on top of things. Jolie when do you see your surgeon again before surgery? Do you know anything about going on a liquid diet pre op? I read that somewhere else and hope thats not one suprise my surgeon gives me next week? St Clare's Hospital in Dover or Denville, Im not sure which one but its in the Rockaway area? Its about 45 min from me. Lynn
njmom1975
on 2/26/06 11:19 pm - Lakehurst, NJ
I have my last appt with the doctor this Wednesday!!! I can't believe it's here already!! When I went to my support group last week I asked that and everyone said only the day before. So I guess that won't be so bad. I was also hoping that I wouldn't have to go on all liquids a couple weeks before! I think that I am going to buy a magic bullett. I have a blender, but I think since that is smaller that would work better for me. Have you tried any protien bars, shakes or anything yet? My DH brought me a bar home this morning and it was AWFUL! I hope I find something better before I have surgery. Jolie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views