Surgery is 3/28

rickibe
on 2/24/06 3:33 am - Madison, WI
RNY on 04/05/06 with
I can barely believe it is real after waiting so long. I am still in shock but very excited. It is a mix of emotions. I so look forward to my re-birth as a normal size person. I hope to beat my high blood pressure, sleep apnea and blood sugar into submission!
annamom25
on 2/24/06 8:03 am - Pataskala, OH
Hello Ricky I can totally say I know exactly how you are feeling. I am experienceing the same things. My Surgery is March 8 for an open RNY. I am also very excited. Please keep in touch, and we will do this together!!! Anna
rickibe
on 2/26/06 10:55 pm - Madison, WI
RNY on 04/05/06 with
Anna, It does feel a little bit like a roller coaster of emotions, doesn't it? (Not that I have actually FIT on one for many years... ) I am excited for you and wish you the best. A friend and co-worker of mine had the surgery three years ago and is so happy with it. I know we will be just like her in the near future. I will be thinking of you on 3/8. Post op should prove interesting! Ricki
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/24/06 10:56 pm - My Town, NH
Congratulations Ricki! March 28th will be here before you know it. I'm also looking forward to some "normalcy". Keep us posted on your progress! -Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views