March 10 2006 is my surgery date!

BD
on 2/24/06 2:21 am - Houston, TX
Well after 2 years , having to change insurances several times my day has finally come! It is all happening soooooo fast. I am scared to death but know this is right for me. So many emotions and sooooo much happiness, It takes alot out of a person! Anyone else have that surgery date? and if anyone is on here from Texas, well the area of Brazoria County (Alvin) Would love to hear from ya! Bren
cheymax
on 2/24/06 2:28 am
Hi Bren, I am so happy for you to set a date for your surgery. I too understand you being nervous, I am too. My surgery is March 6th. I am so excited but I want it to be over with. I am in DC. but I am from San Angelo, Texas. My husband is in the military , so some day we will be back in Texas, I sure miss the friendly people there. I will keep you in my prayers, May God Bless you.
BD
on 2/24/06 2:59 am - Houston, TX
Thanks for the post Karen! What part of Texas are ya going back to? Good luck to u as well on your surgery and may we both fly though recovery! Please keep me posted! And when u are back in Texas give me a shout! [email protected] Bren
cheymax
on 2/28/06 12:35 pm
Hi Bren, Well I am not sure when we will get back to Texas since my husband works for the WH. They keep wanting to keep him here for a while, but it might be San Antonio or Austin area. Just not sure yet. Keep me posted
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/24/06 10:53 pm - My Town, NH
Howdy Bren! Congrats on your surgery date from a former Texan (Denton) who somehow migrated to the Northeast! I'm both nervous and excited as well. I'm hoping the nerves don't take over until just about the time they give me good drugs to knock me out! All the best, Stephanie
egoffin
on 2/25/06 1:37 am - Tampa, FL
Hi there! We are getting banded on the same date! How cool is that??!! I have been fighting with my insurance company for FOREVER too and finally I threw in the towel and am going to Mexico. I am soo excited, a bit nervous but definitely ready to be on the losing side! I leave for San diego on the 8th and on Friday will be banded! Congratulations and Good luck on your journey!! We will have to help eachother~~Liz
sharon75
on 2/25/06 2:03 am - Cabot, AR
March 10th is my surgery date also I keep you in my thoughts,,,,,
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!