surgery date set

leabon
on 2/22/06 11:50 am - W.Burlington, IA
well 12 more days till i go in for surgery. I cant wait. im excited, as well as a little scared. One good thing is that i have a great support system rooting me on as well as being there for me to help me with anything i might need. ive been having trouble with my leg giving out on me so the dr said that i cant be left alone, so i guess ill just go down the street to my sisters during the day while my oldest daughter is at work (local hospital) and then she will get me home after dinner. I also have a great fiance, and his sister that will be there for me. She had the surgery almost 2 yrs ago by the same surgeon. she looks great. beyond belief. well i guess i will try to get some sleep. not doing much of it these days between my leg giving me some great pain and toooooo excited.
Valerie J.
on 2/22/06 10:31 pm - Casper, WY
Congratulations Bonnie!!!!!!! Just think how GR8 you'll feel this time next year. The excitement and fear will all have been worth it. Best Wishes, Valerie
Lucy A.
on 2/23/06 12:09 am - Janesville, WI
What a great support system you have. I am soooo happy for you Bonnie!!! Congratulations on the surgery date! Take Care and keep us posted as to how you are doing! Lucy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views