They moved my date

Lisa M.
on 2/21/06 10:56 pm - Murfreesboro, TN
It has been moved up to March 7th.....I have so much to do....so little time......please pray for me......I have so many pre-ops, need to get my house in order, a child with the flu, a child with torn rotator cuff......it is almost too much....but I have come to far to put my surgery on hold......as it has been fully approved and Cigna will pay every penny of the cost as long as it is outpatient....I really can't afford to miss this opportunity. I feel like I a juggling too much on my plate at this moment... My husband helps and is fully supportive of this surgery, but children when they are sick want their mothers, I will just have to do the best I can
Diane B
on 2/21/06 11:51 pm - Oregon, OH
Lisa-Take a deep breath! You can only do one thing at a time. I know how hard it is when the kids are sick. (My goodness-never heard of a torn rotator in a child!) Sit with your little ones and while you are comforting...make yourself some lists! Trying to get organized is half the battle. If your write down everything that has to be done, then you can break it up into smaller more do-able lists. You can give your hubby some things to do also. It will all come together if you just don't panic. Best wishes to you. You have your hands full that is for sure, but you CAN do this. Good luck. Diane
Lisa M.
on 2/22/06 12:26 am - Murfreesboro, TN
My child is 14 and she is in the colorguard at her school as a flag member. There is alot of overhead work.....they were short on time and omitted the warmup on a cold day and several of them suffered shoulder injuries due to this.....wouldn't you hate to the band director who allowed this to happen....... anyway, she has been dealing with it for awhile, and it is not getting better, in fact she has limited use of her arm now.....we are waiting to see if they are going to do surgery......really not if, but when......
CadlllacMama
on 2/22/06 11:01 am - Everett/Seattle, WA
lucky!! now i wish i would have stayed with CIGNA!
xJanellex
on 2/22/06 3:21 pm - santa monica, CA
Congrats on your upcoming surgery!! My surgery is March 2nd and my little one has the flu also. Im so worried I'll catch it and have to delay my surgery. I feel like I havent gotten anything accomplished in the home front! Sorry to hear your kid has a torn rotator...ouch. If you're interested I have a support group on yahoo for shoulder problems...Shoulder_TLC@yahoogroups. Janelle N. in So. Cal.
Lucy A.
on 2/23/06 12:11 am - Janesville, WI
Lisa ~ my son always say...."doing the best you can do is the best you can do" It will all come together for you! Just remember to take 5 minutes and just sit and breath...nothing else. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers....take care and may good wishes to you! Lucy
Lisa M.
on 2/23/06 2:46 am - Murfreesboro, TN
You all are so right!.....Also an update, my husband has taken 3 days off just to help me get everything I want done completed. Some of it I know could wait, but I just want it done, so I don't have to think about it...... God is with me and everything will be ok....my child still has the flu and will be out of school until monday at the very earliest, but she is gradually improving. Thanks for all your prayers..... Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views