8 days until surgery!!!

Lucy A.
on 2/21/06 11:07 am - Janesville, WI
Hi everyone! I am so excited to be a part of the March board! I wish we could all just meet...you all sound so great and supportive!!! I know...I know...that's not possible, but I want to let all of you know how special you all are. I feel so great after reading all of your nice postings and getting inspired by our fellow losers. It's hard to believe that after trying and trying to lose this weight, that it's really going to happen. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you and thank you again for all of your wonderful support for all of us! Surgery March 1st! Lucy
jennb40
on 2/21/06 8:24 pm - Nashua, NH
Hi Lucy, you are going to be leading the March(ers) on our journey. Be sure and let us all know how you do...we are right behind you. Isn't it great to have such a nice place to share our thoughts about this new step in our lives. See ya on the loser's bench! Barbara
Lucy A.
on 2/21/06 9:53 pm - Janesville, WI
Thank you so much Barbara! It is very heartwarming to know that there are caring friends like you who are behind me. I can feel it. I agree that it is an awesome place to share our thoughts as it is hard for others who have not gone through what we have gone through to understand the battles that we have to overcome. My best friend Rebecca will be with me the entire week after surgery and I am going to ask her if she can post everyday after surgery so that you and others can see what the day to day life is going to be like after surgery. Please, if you have any specific concerns with post-op, I would love to be able to help anyone here, so please feel free to ask anything! Thank you again Barbara for the wonderful thoughts. I will be looking to see how you do and many good thoughts and prayers are headed your way. Lucy
Valerie J.
on 2/21/06 11:00 pm - Casper, WY
Hi Lucy, My day is the day after yours. I'm excited and nervous all rolled into one. OH has been a GR8 help getting me ready. Everyone here is so nice and helpful and has made the waiting easier. Good Luck and we'll see you here after surgey. Valerie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views