surgery next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THINMINT
on 2/20/06 9:07 am - LEESBURG, VA
OK This is my first day on this site and just the thought of the surg date makes me want to break out in hives!! But I'm excited and READY. This needs to be done. Having LapBand on the 2nd of March(whew!). Can't wait to be a BIG loser!!
RieRie
on 2/20/06 9:35 am - somewhere, IL
congratulations
Lucy A.
on 2/20/06 10:35 am - Janesville, WI
Congratulations on having your date!!! Keep us posted as to how you are doing!!! Lucy
Veronica
on 2/20/06 1:57 pm
Congratulations!! I wish you much success on being a BIG loser!! I can't wait to join you on the losing side. Veronica Surgery Date 3/16/06
pcbrat
on 2/21/06 9:30 am - Mesquite, TX
Great news... have a positive attitude and you will do this with success!!! Just think how good it's going to feel when you put on your favorite pair of jeans, and they no longer fit.....not because they are too tight....but because they are falling off!!!! Darn...guess you'll have to buy some new ones!!!! ; ) My surgery is March 6th. I too am READY. Wish me luck on being a big loser too! Carol
THINMINT
on 2/21/06 1:24 pm - LEESBURG, VA
THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR REVIS ON THE 6TH. I WILL REMEMBER PROTEIN FIRST, 64 OZ H2O, AND EXERCISE!!DOES WALKING THE MALL SHOPPING FOR THOSE NEW JEANS COUNT????
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views