SO SO HAPPY !!!!!

cynthia C.
on 2/20/06 6:32 am - ridgewood, NY
I was approved today for my surgery.
.~ Kimberlina ~.
on 2/20/06 7:11 am - Macomb, MI
CONGRATS! "YOUR JOURNAY BEGINS" See you on the losing side Kimberley Surgery 03/15/2006 25 more days! To my family: "Be my support during this. I need you now more than ever and I promise when I am through the whole process you will be proud of me."
brenae15
on 2/20/06 8:16 am - kenosha, WI
Hello, kim, im so happy for you and your up coming date, im also looking forward to my date and its 3-8-06, im so excited, and so I know how you feel, about being ready cause im so ready to change everything about my self especially my body, so I wish you all the luck and I hope you and I can be great friends on our new journey brenda
.~ Kimberlina ~.
on 2/20/06 8:18 am - Macomb, MI
You can write me anytime...!!!!! [email protected] Kimberley there is tons of stuff on my OH page thats really good to know b4 the surgery ...take a look
robinsaxton
on 2/21/06 2:38 am - Columbia, MD
Hey There! Congrats Cynthia on getting approved. Its a great feeling to finally get everything set and in order. Kimberley, my surgery date is the 15th also. March is a great month! Have a great day all! Robin S.
RieRie
on 2/20/06 9:34 am - somewhere, IL
Congratulations, You will be on the losing side soon. good luck, love marie
Lucy A.
on 2/20/06 10:39 am - Janesville, WI
YEAAAAAAAA! Congratulations Cynthia on getting approved!!! When is your next appointment to get a date set up? Lucy
Veronica
on 2/20/06 2:11 pm
Congratulations on your approval Cynthia!! What day in March is your surgery? Soon we will be on the losing side!! Hooray!! Veronica Surgery Date 3/16/06
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views