Started liquids today for surgery March 1st!!

robinsaxton
on 2/21/06 3:17 am - Columbia, MD
Hello fellow Marchers! This is so great to read about how you are all doing on the pre-op diet. I will start mine about 5 days before surgery so I have a couple more weeks to go. I like what I am hearing about remembering that you are worth it and that this too shall pass. This truly is the beginning of a great thing for yourselves. I'll be keeping you all in my prayers and I'll be looking to you when it's my turn. ;) Keep up the great work! You can do this! God Bless, Robin S.
njmom1975
on 2/21/06 7:55 am - Lakehurst, NJ
I know this is a little off topic, but does everyone follow clear liquids before surgery? I go next week for my pre op appt, so I guess we will go over everything, just didn't want to be surprised. Jolie
legallyKristin
on 2/22/06 9:58 am - San Antonio, TX
I do low-fat for a week before and then clear liquids the day before. Not too bad! Some of you have it much tougher!! I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. ;) Kristin
CadlllacMama
on 2/22/06 11:00 am - Everett/Seattle, WA
I will find out on Friday when I start my pre-op diet.. none the less it will be probably March 4th.. LOL, because Mar. 2nd I am going out with my girlfriends as a one last "WHOOO RAWWW" lol or as a call it, a FAREWELL TO FAT! all of your words are truely encouragement for me, Thank yoU!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views