Started liquids today for surgery March 1st!!

Laila M.
on 2/19/06 11:10 pm - Dallas, TX
I am hungary!!! I am so used to eating in the morning, I can't stand it!! I dranked some milk this morning and for my snack I will have a very small container of sugar free applesauce. For lunch I will have chicken broth and for afternoon snack another sugar free applesauce. For dinner I have some wonton soup without the wontons and the wonton chips. Just the broth. I hope this week just fly by!! Please encourage me to keep on going!! Am I eating or drinking the right things?
RieRie
on 2/19/06 11:59 pm - somewhere, IL
I start my liquids today also, I get Slim-fast low carb Breakfast, lunch, supper 8 oz. slim milk once a day 64 oz clear liquids 1/2 cup vegetabel ( no corn, peas, or potatoes) 2 medium size fruits I know this is going to be hard but we have no choice we can do this cant we. love marie I know I dont like it,
RieRie
on 2/20/06 12:03 am - somewhere, IL
11 more days, it will go fast. love marie
Laila M.
on 2/20/06 12:34 am - Dallas, TX
Thanks Marie, and congratulations on you surgery also!! I will keep you in my prayers!! Thanks again.
baytraci
on 2/20/06 4:39 am - Dundee, FL
I start my liquids on Friday. I have to do five days before my surgery (March 1st) My doctor told me to be sure to drink lots of protein because he wants me to be strong for the surgery! The horrible thing is, I got a cold today. I am pushing Emer'gen-C packets like crazy with fluids.
RieRie
on 2/20/06 4:55 am - somewhere, IL
I feel for you, four days ago I thought I was getting a cold, and or sinus infection. I took sudefed for a couple days. and seem fine now. Thank God. I kept thinking well now a cold is the last thing I need now. Thank God it wasnt. I will keep you in my prayers that yours goes away quick also. love marie
baytraci
on 2/20/06 6:01 am - Dundee, FL
Thanks Rie Rie - And I will be praying for your upcoming surgery! I will have to stop on the way home from the office today and pick something up to try to knock this out. I am sneezing, coughing, congested head. It's horrible. And it came on so fast without warning! Thanks for the prayers!! Hugs Traci
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/20/06 5:46 am - My Town, NH
Hi Monica. It's so hard to do these pre-op diets! I begin mine tomorrow and must stay on it for two weeks. It's not so bad as I can have stuff like cream of wheat which sticks to my ribs for at least a little while. That said, I too hope the two weeks fly by! What I do know is that you can do this! It is one wee****il you begin a new life. Just remember that you are worth it! - Stephanie
swoozie
on 2/20/06 11:01 am - Niagara Falls, Canada
I start my liquids Thrusday,, just Optifast protein shakes and water and anything with no calories in it.. lol.. which doesn't leave much,,lol... Like the saying goes,,, THIS TO SHALL PASS.... I am just thinking of the end product of a better me... best of luck in your journey...
MelindaDavis
on 2/20/06 11:43 pm - Granite City, IL
I started my liquid diet yesterday, but all I can have is broth, jello and juice. I guess each doctors requirements are different! I am sitting here thinking I would love a big cheeseburger! I will not cheat!! ~12 Days to go~ Lindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views