16 More DAYS!!!!!

Malz579
on 2/18/06 12:12 pm - Clermont, FL
RNY on 02/01/12
Hey all you Marchers!! Just 16 more days to my surgery & then I'll be on the losing side! Monday I start my Pre-op Liquid Diet so that means that tomorrow is my "last day" to indulge myself in food! LOL No but seriously, I am nervous, excited, & becoming impatient as time goes by sooo slow. I know that March 6th will be here before I know it!
jennb40
on 2/18/06 5:50 pm - Nashua, NH
Congratulations....get ready for your "new birthday"! Barbara
baxter
on 2/18/06 7:04 pm - COLONIAL HEIGHTS, VA
Closer my times gets here the slower it seams its going, so I know the feeling!!! Best of luck! You'll do great! Just think of the beautiful clothes they have in the summer!!! Christina...
Diane B
on 2/19/06 1:08 am - Oregon, OH
Hi Melisa! I'm a March 6ther also. Tomorrow I have to start my low carb diet per Dr. Ungson (I'm going to Mexico). Three days before surgery is liquids only. Today is my last love affair with food....the lovely carbies anyway. Wanted to wish you good luck and a speedy recovery and I am in there with ya for the countdown....15 days!!! Diane
xJanellex
on 2/19/06 2:14 pm - santa monica, CA
Hi Melisa, Congrats!! Its exciting isnt it? My surgery date is March 2nd and I cant wait. Its so close but feels so far away. I start my liquid/shake diet on Thurs. My surgeon only wants me to do a week....thank God. Anyways if you want to talk, email me. Hugs, Janelle N.
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/20/06 5:47 am - My Town, NH
Yay Melisa! You are almost there! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!