Anyone over 50?

Valerie J.
on 2/19/06 6:58 am - Casper, WY
Move over Barbara you're not the only Granny on the March waiting list. I'm 52 and having surgery 3/2. I have 2 beautiful Grandkids. I also have a daughter just turning 9. Her birthday is Feb. 23 so I had my surgery date set so I wouldn't miss it. Congratulations and Good Luck with your surgey. It's GR8 knowing we don't have to go through this alone, we have each other. Valerie
jennb40
on 2/19/06 8:19 am - Nashua, NH
Well there seems to be quite a few of us "oldie goldies and grannies" waiting for March and surgery. We can all do it together and think of all the fun we are going to have. Let's do it girls!!!! Good luck to all!
Woodland
on 2/20/06 3:36 am - Vancouver, WA
Yea for you, Barbara. I am 54 and am scheduled for a lap RNY on March 28th. I'm not yet a granny, as I had my children a little later than others, but definitely looking forward to being able to run around with little ones someday. It's never too late to improve your life!!!
jennb40
on 2/21/06 12:34 am - Nashua, NH
Hi Diane - congratulations on a date...good luck and best wishes and be sure and let everyone know how you do...we will be waiting for you on the loser's bench! Barbara
dianaoh
on 2/21/06 3:03 am - Pickerington, OH
Hi Barbara, I'm 55, so don't worry. I am hoping I can make it to a surgery date. Initially, it was to be in March, but I had to take an extra 4 weeks to quit smoking. That is harder than not eating for me. So now my appointment is on March 21st to see the surgeon. The office staff told me I would most likely be scheduled with 1-2 weeks after my appointment. Just wish me luck... NOT to smoke or I can't do it. Your health doesn't sound so bad. I am a basket case of pills. I have diabetes, high blood sugar, high cholestrol, high tryglyercides... and a heart stent. So relax and feel good about your health. I would like to lose a total of 125 pounds. I sure hope it works. I keep looking for a site that kinda shows how much people lose month to month... on an average. And, one more thing... No big deal on the last minute gorge. I think I would feel the same way when it gets close. No more kicking yourself in the butt... Just follow the rules and you will be gorgeous!! Take care and the Very Best to YOU!! Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views