thursday roll call

RieRie
on 2/15/06 10:56 pm - somewhere, IL
Well I have been gone a few days. jAnd I missed a lot of new people. I always try to welcome anyone with a new date. If I missed you I am sorry and I will try to catch up this week. but you guys really jump on board this week. Good luck to everyone. I am going to start shampooing carpet this weekend so I can get it down before surgery. I am stripping my bed. and putting clean sheets on it this weekend also. I dont know I might wait It is a little early I may weight closer to time for surgery. I start my preop diet the 20th so I will be going to the store soon to get some Slim fast. love marie. have a nice day.
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/16/06 1:41 am - My Town, NH
Hi Marie. Isn't it funny how much we think we need to accomplish before surgery?! I want to repaint my bedroom and make sure the house is spotless before I go in for surgery. Between work and everything else, it just seems as if I don't have enough time to accomplish everything! I wish I could take a week off BEFORE surgery just to make sure everything is ready. I supposed that I'll just have to accept that there is only so much preparation one person can do! Take care and welcome back! Stephanie
RieRie
on 2/16/06 11:45 am - somewhere, IL
Yes I know I could go on and on. but that is part of life. God is the one that will decide when it is time to quit. until then it is never ending. Good luck with your surgery. love marie
Lucy A.
on 2/16/06 10:47 am - Janesville, WI
Hi Marie! Congratulations on the date! As I was reading your post, it brought to my attention the things that I should be doing.......mopping, floors, dusting...yikes! I could go on and on...but, I am taking the lazy way out and am not going to be doing this. I think you are cleaning enough for both of us! I bow down to the drive that you have and wish I had some of that. Thank you for the beautiful profile and letting me have a peak into your world. I think what it does for me is puts a person to the surgery more so than just a name. While I read, it helps me to realize that you have the same thoughts and struggles as I do. So, I thank you and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Take Care! Lucy
RieRie
on 2/16/06 11:49 am - somewhere, IL
Thank you and you are welcome. I can thank Myra a OH volunteer for my beautiful profile. Didnt she do a wonderful job. I like reading profiles also. lets us learn things we need to know. And get to know the person. and that we are not crazy on our feelings. Isnt it weird how humans all think the same but try to make others beleive we are not right. Good luck with your surgery. love marie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views