March 20, 2006 is my day!!

SCARAB00
on 2/15/06 9:18 pm - Scott AFB, IL
Good morning, I'm somewhat new to posting on OH, but i wanted to come over to this board since i finally got my date yesterday. I'm so excited. Hopefully time will fly between now and then! Good luck to everyone!! Jen
RieRie
on 2/15/06 10:59 pm - somewhere, IL
congratulatios on your surgery date. Mine is March 2nd.. welcome to the board. It has really picked up this week. So dont forget about us. love marie
baskets
on 2/16/06 1:32 am - Cumberland, RI
Hello Jen, I am so glad for you. I have a date of March 14th. That means we will be able to trade stories and have relatively the same time line. I hope all goes well for you. Have you been feeling like your surpose to be doing something other than just waiting. I have been on diets for so many years I actually feel guilty not being on one right now. Good luck and let us know how you are doing. Diane
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/16/06 1:36 am - My Town, NH
Jen, congratulations on your March 20th surgery date! Welcome to the MARCHers board. Best of luck and I'll be thinking of you on the 20th. - Stephanie
Stormchild
on 2/16/06 5:45 am - winnipeg, Canada
My surgery also will take place on the 20th. Good luck to you on yours. Christina
msmeme
on 2/16/06 9:23 pm - Boston, MA
Congrulations Jennifer, I'm happy for you mine is the 20th as well.
hugabug
on 2/17/06 5:04 am - Saugus, CA
I'm also new to posting and just got my date March 15th. Good luck to you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views