My date will be in March...

(deactivated member)
on 2/12/06 1:47 pm - Spokane, WA
I don't have a date yet, but from everything I've heard about my insurance and my surgeon, my date will be in March. I haven't even been to my consult yet, but I'm already completely excited. My coworkers have been down this road already (same insurance, same surgeon) and have assured me of how quickly everything goes... I'm nervous and so excited... I already know I meet the criteria and will be approved.... Now it is just hurry up and wait time. I'll know for sure on Thursday. THIS IS KILLING ME!!!! AHHHH!!!
RieRie
on 2/12/06 8:37 pm - somewhere, IL
Hii, welcome to the March board, I hope your March date comes true. The waiting for a date is a rather pain in the butt. I was always so afraid that they was going to denie me. Thank God they didnt I just had to jump through the hoops that they want you to do. I guess they are just making sure everything is alright. Good Luck. Love marie
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/13/06 4:19 am - My Town, NH
Karli, congratulations! I'm sure you'll hear soon about the specific date. I felt like I could finally plan the rest of my life when I was assigned a date. Keep us posted on your progress! - Stephanie
(deactivated member)
on 2/15/06 4:34 am - Spokane, WA
I find out TOMORROW. I hope I'm not going to be disappointed... My understanding of the process with this doctor is this: 1)Orientation/Concult (tomorrow at 8:00) 2) He decides to take me on or not. 3) He gives me a date 4) My insurance takes 1 to 2 weeks to approve (I meet all qualifications though, so not worried about that) 5) All appointments are scheduled AROUND my surgery date. 6) SURGERY!!!!!! I hope I'm not getting excited for nothing... I already went out and bought a bunch of pairs of granny panties and huge sports bras to wear afterwards... I'm hoping for mid-March. Have you guys ever seen those Disney commercials? "I'm too excited to sleep!!!!" heh
(deactivated member)
on 2/16/06 4:56 am - Spokane, WA
Ok, I had some delay.... I've had an ongoing gross issue involving my large intestine for a few months now, so they are going to make me re-do a colonoscopy and endoscopy just to make super duper sure I'm ok. Other than that though, the surgeon said I'm a "good candidate." I have my "make the date" appointment on March 1st... I'm still hoping to be a March patient! Keeping my fingers crossed!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views