My date is 3/16/05 I am so excited

(deactivated member)
on 2/12/06 6:37 am
After waiting so long to be able to get approved once it finally arrived I panicked. I started thinking do I really want to do this is this really right for me. I know it is so I decided to only be positive going forward. I would like to hook up with someone that is scheduled around the same time as I so we can share our journey together. I want to thank everyone in advance for your support and encourgment. Without this board, I don't know what I would do. My goal by July 16th 4 months after surgery is to be able to be down 60 pounds and not sweating like I have just been chased by the po po (police). This year, I will finally feel good about myself and have my family feel good about having me be with them and not out of breath or too tired to participate. Take Care all and let me know if you want to take this ride with me.
Maria E.
on 2/12/06 6:59 am - Boca Raton, FL
Hey Dee, congratulations, just thought I'd write, since it's always nice to be acknowledged and we have the same surgery date barring no unforeseen occurences. I'll keep in touch!
RieRie
on 2/12/06 9:13 am - somewhere, IL
Congratulations, Yes it is exciting and scary, and nervous, and anxious at rolled into a ball sitting in my stomach. My surgery date is March 2nd. good luck. love marie
CadlllacMama
on 2/12/06 12:32 pm - Everett/Seattle, WA
YEAAHHH we share the same date! Which surgery are you having? Im having LAPBAND.. I am so excited My 3month goal is to be down 35lbs, if not more.. I finally look forward to the summer, where before i dreaded it! CONGRADS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Veronica
on 2/12/06 2:53 pm
I also have the same surgery date. I am sooo excited. I would love to go on the weight loss journey with you too. We both have sooo much to look forward to. Veronica
csauer
on 2/12/06 9:45 pm - Middle Sackville, Canada
Hi, my surgery date is the 17th and I am having rny, too, because I know that with the lapband I wouldn't lose much weight because I love sweets too much and I would cheat. I wish you the best of luck and God's blessing. I will be thinking of you! Christine
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/13/06 4:22 am - My Town, NH
Dee, congratulations on your date! It is daunting to consider all of the changes that we face. Being positive sounds like a great way to approach these changes. Thanks for posting and keep us informed so that we can provide as much support as possible. - Stephanie
HOPEBB
on 2/21/06 12:55 pm - CHICAGO, IL
Hi, my date is also the 16th, and I would love to take this ride with all the 16er's.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views