March 22nd WLS

melhardman2
on 2/12/06 6:20 am - Anderson, IN
Hey there!!!! I'm so excited to celebrate with you guys. I was finally approved after thinking that I wouldn't be and have surgery scheduled for march 22nd. I'm so excited and nervous. I just can't wait. I can't think about anything else. Congrats to us all!!!!!!
swoozie
on 2/12/06 7:51 am - Niagara Falls, Canada
Congrats, it is so exciting isn't it,, my surgery is march 10 and l am getting excited myself.. l want it over with so l can start losing.. you will do just fine.. my prayers will be with you on you special day to a new life
melhardman2
on 2/12/06 8:16 am - Anderson, IN
THANKS!!!!!! Right back atcha. I'll say an extra prayer on the 10th!!!!! I find myself addicted to these boards and constantly thinking about the surgery. I have only told my husband and one of my coworkers...I'm afraid that the others won't be very supportive............but it's driving me insane thinking about it and I think that my husband is going nuts hearing about it! heheheheheheehe
RieRie
on 2/12/06 9:11 am - somewhere, IL
Congratulations, Hope the best for your journey. Mine is March 2. love marie
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/13/06 4:25 am - My Town, NH
Hi Melissa. Congratulations on your date! I had to laugh at your husband comment! I think my husband is in the same boat! It's all I ever talk about. I'm nervous too and hope the excitement overtakes the nervousness as I approach my surgery date. Take care, Stephanie
Melissa M.
on 2/17/06 10:30 am - Alpena, MI
I am having surgery on the 22nd too. I am probably as excited as you are, I cannot wait. I have to be honest though. I am a bit nervous also. I will watch for you after our wonderful wednesday...lol Good Luck! Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views