I have a Date 3/14/06!!

goddsangel
on 2/12/06 6:06 am - Greenacres, FL
I'm very happy and nervous at the same time, will the suregy be a sucess? will I follow clearly the instructions given to me? will I be sick a long time? will I have to have more surgeries in the future? I also don't have an angel. I guess nobody knows the answer to these questions but God! Please pray for me.
RieRie
on 2/12/06 9:10 am - somewhere, IL
congratulations, sounds as if you are going through the same things the rest of us are. love marie
goddsangel
on 2/20/06 11:07 pm - Greenacres, FL
Thank you!
Heather_O
on 2/13/06 2:57 am - WI
Hi Audra CONGRADULATIONS!!!! Dont worry everything will go fine all of us doubt or own decisions at times but usually it goes better then what we expected so just hold on to your faith and know that the OH members are here to listen when you need them. Best Whishes Heather
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/13/06 4:27 am - My Town, NH
Hi Audra. Congrats on your surgery date! I have the same questions that you do. I keep telling myself that I can only do my best and am hopeful my body will help with the rest. I hope none of us need additional surgeries and that healing occurs as quickly as possible. All the best, Stephanie
Mary M.
on 2/13/06 5:54 am - Livonia, MI
Congrats Audra, My surgery date is the same as yours and I also am nervous yet excited. I am currently reading the book, "before and after" by Susan Maria Leach. It is about her journey with weight loss surgery. It has a lot of good recipes and tells you how she coped with things after surgery. I find it very informative. It has a question and answer section and info about protein and vitamins. I bought it from Ebay and got a great deal. I will be thinking of your on your surgery day. Good Luck and God Bless, Mary
njmom1975
on 2/14/06 5:11 am - Lakehurst, NJ
We have the same date also, and I am so scared, nervous, excited, and so many things are unknown. I will be praying for you these next few weeks as you come into the final weeks! It's going to be here before we know it! Jolie
hugabug
on 2/17/06 5:17 am - Saugus, CA
Congratulations!! You have my thoughts. I too am nervous and happy. Two very different emotions, but good ones. I think we need them both. My surgery is 3/15 the day after yours. It is nice to share with each other. Take care, Shari
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views