What have you stocked up your home/fridge with?

christiej
on 2/11/06 9:30 am - Mountain View, CA
What are you stocking for the first 2 weeks after your surgery?
peanutla30
on 2/11/06 10:55 am - Bossier City, LA
I have: Baby spoons (gonna get a baby plate soon) Mini food processor special measuring cup Salter nutritional scale sugar free peppermints (my doc will let me have these in the hospital for dry mouth) Propel water diabetic boost (just one to try) Gonna buy the other stuff like SF popsicles and broth etc. later cause I would probably eat it now. Maybe it's just me, but I am so READY and excited to get my new life started! Marcie
RieRie
on 2/12/06 2:48 am - somewhere, IL
I have gotten Baby spoons propel water sample protein drinks chap stick Wls for dummies read Before and After Wls read broth food blender Have looked for SF popsicles but so far I have not found them in my area. May have to go to a bigger town to find and dont know if they will make the drive home. So I will probably make some SF kool-aid and freeze it in cubes as I get closer. love marie
swoozie
on 2/12/06 7:47 am - Niagara Falls, Canada
Baby spoon ****tail fork lots and lots of water propel protein cooler powder to mix with a bottle of water,, crystal lite SF jello broths miso soup paste,, Japenses soup yummy papaya emzymes lots of cream soups, was on sale stocked up making my own popsicles from crystal lite... went to the dollar store and got the molds to make my own ( much cheaper ) cream of wheat protein pudding mixes refried beans food scale,, a cheap one till l find a good digital one my green tea arrowroot cookies for the mushie stage,, bags of frozen strawberries, and blueberries gas X bullet blender Wow,, l have lots, of coarse l am a person who needs to stock up or l am lost.. l don't like to be caught without,,
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/13/06 4:46 am - My Town, NH
I'm stocking up on the things already mentioned and also a few weird things! We desperately needed a new mattress and went shopping this weekend. I didn't think I could handle the recovery time on our old mattress. I'm also painting our bedroom this weekend. I might as well recover in a pretty room! I have several colleagues who are loaning me books and DVDs for the time I am home. What I'd really love to do is stock my head with a new brain! I think my brain will be the most difficult thing to train. If anyone figures out how to do that, please let me know! - Stephanie
D S.
on 2/13/06 6:14 pm - Kansas City, MO
I have: Baby Spoons Baby Fruits ( i got a banana w/ mixed berried, and Apple Strawberry Banana to try. NO baby food meat! YUCK!) Oatmeal Cream Soups Refried Beans Cheese Disposable 2oz. cups with lids Light Cranberry Juice Water Protein Powder Sugar/Fat free Jello and puddings I got some lose fitting pants on clearnace at walmart for $3 each!!! I also bought three pairs of one size too big granny panties to there wont be any pressure on my belly the first couple of weeks. Chapstick for the hospital A robe I still need to find some decent protein drinks, but I dont want to buy too many yet
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views