Medical alert Braclets

continuedmoon
on 2/10/06 1:56 pm - salem, OR
You may think this is stupid, but I was thinking about getting the medical alert braclet that says "RNY, No NSAIDS, No blind NG Tube and my doctors name and number" on it, but they are a small fortune and I did not know if I would wear it. There are mixed reviews as to whether you really need one or not as supposedly the NG Tube should not tear through your new pouch any way. soooooooooo........ I went to Walmart and in the pet department you can have a dog tag made (I know stop laughing) and they have them in the shape of military dog tags that are very sturdy. I had that information put on a dog tag and hung it on my key chain. So if all else fails at least I have something with me. I may get another made and put it on an actual chain to wear in certain situations where I know I may be alone for long periods of time etc. It is a self service machine that costs 5.00, so I was happy.
funnygirl
on 2/12/06 2:57 am - Clayton, DE
Hey that is a GREAT idea...I mean the one I want is 62.95. Gee BIG difference. Thanks for the idea. Kathy
LisaS
on 2/12/06 9:00 am - Springfield, MO
I never considered dog tags. What a wonderful idea! I don't think I would wear it all the time, but if I was going on a trip alone or something, it would be great to have! Thanks!
angelaridenour
on 2/12/06 12:56 pm - Heiskell, TN
I have seen them on ebay for 9.95.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!