A new date of re-birth!

kimwho
on 2/1/06 1:46 am
I will be "reborn" on the same day! I cannot wait! It's hard to believe the ball is a rollin', but I am SO excited! Here's to happier, healthier MARCHers!!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/2/06 10:56 am - My Town, NH
Congrats, Kim! Excitement is contagious. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to jump out of my skin! Also, I feel like I'm so focused on March 7th that I seem to forget other things in my life. The house will still need to be cleaned and I still have to work. Ugh! I'd rather just spend all my time getting ready. I suppose it's good to be busy though. I'll be thinking of you as we wait together! - Stephanie
wells403
on 2/1/06 5:16 am - GA
My date is March 6 ...........Looks like March is a popular month. I'm feeling better already, knowing we all have each other to go through each phase ............. (I'm pretty new to this site) but you all give me inspiration.. Goodluck to all of us susan
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/2/06 10:58 am - My Town, NH
Hi Susan. Welcome to the site! I've been inspired so often by postings and profiles. It helps to know that others have had surgery before us and also that there are others going through the steps at the same time. Best of luck to you. March 6th will be here before you know it! -Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views