A new date of re-birth!

Stephanie Smiles
on 1/29/06 2:08 am - My Town, NH
I am so happy to have a date of March 7th for my LAP RNY! It's both exciting and scary at the same time. I am hopeful that March 7th will be the begining of a healthier me. I'm ready and feel a real sense of peace about my decision to have WLS. Good luck to all of the MARCHers! Stephanie
Diane B
on 1/29/06 9:45 am - Oregon, OH
Congratulations Stephanie! My date is March 6th. I'm having DS. We'll have to keep tabs on each other. Best of luck!!! Diane
Stephanie Smiles
on 1/29/06 10:34 am - My Town, NH
Congratulations to you as well! I'll be thinking of you as we both keep moving closer to our dates! Stephanie
RieRie
on 1/30/06 1:29 pm - somewhere, IL
Congratulations,, your ll be on your way. love marie
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/2/06 10:46 am - My Town, NH
Thanks, Marie. Congrats to you also!
rowEn
on 1/31/06 10:27 pm - Huntsville, AL
I have the same date! This morning I should be getting the final paperwork needed for insurance approval. Everything was submitted a little more than a week ago and they requested two more bits of information. One was already supplied by the surgeon (a follow-up plan) and the medical clearance from the sleep doctor will be done this morning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they finalize the approval by this weekend. Thankfully I've got a trip to Vegas planned, then surgery two weeks after that. The trip is a nice break in the middle of all this WAITING! Congrats to everyone getting their dates to March into a new life
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/2/06 10:50 am - My Town, NH
WOW! What a great way to celebrate the soon-to-be new you. I've never been to Vegas but have always wanted to give it a try. I have a trip to Florida at the end of February and the beginning of March. It's a work trip however, so not a whole lot of fun. At least it will be warmer in Florida than in NH! The waiting is so hard sometimes. I feel like the days pass so slowly. Here's to March 7th arriving as soon as possible! -Stephanie
cheymax
on 2/1/06 12:51 am
Hi Stephanie, Good luck on your surgery and your new life. I will have my surgery on the 6th and I am very excited. God Bless You, Karen Drake
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/2/06 10:52 am - My Town, NH
Thanks Karen! I'll be sending good thoughts your way on March 6th. You'll be a whole day older than I am! Isn't that how this whole new birthday thing works? Don't we get to start over again? I'd love to stay 35 for a while longer! All the best, Stephanie
cheymax
on 2/2/06 3:50 pm
Hi Stephanie, I think that is they way it works. Starting Monday I am going to do all of my ekg,xrays,and bloodwork. Then I will feel like it is really going to happen, and I cant wait. Take care and God Bless
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views