March 20 (finally)

treetopteresa
on 1/23/06 8:09 am - Susanville, CA
After over a year, I finally got my surgery date today. The nurse told me it would have been sooner, but my doctor is going in for knee surgery. That's fine with me; I'm thinking of starting my liquid diet tomorrow.
Diane B
on 1/23/06 8:53 am - Oregon, OH
Congratulations Teresa! It feels soooo good to have a date, doesn't it? Mine in March 6th...already started my countdown. Best wishes to ya! Diane
treetopteresa
on 1/23/06 9:06 am - Susanville, CA
Congratulations to you as well, Diane. I was getting so depressed; even with the support group here to lean on. I don't know who is more excited; me or my mother. My prays will be with you. Teresa
RieRie
on 1/24/06 2:10 am - somewhere, IL
Congratulations, Mine is march 2 I has been over a year for me too. love marie
Nicole R.
on 1/25/06 10:00 am - Kapuskasing, Canada
Hello Teresa .... Congrats on your date...... You'll be on the losing side before ya know it.... Nicole
cheymax
on 2/1/06 1:03 am
Hi Teresa, I am so happy for you. I am going to have my surgery on the 6th. I am so excited and nervous. But I cant wait to start my new life. God Bless and Good Luck, Karen Drake
treetopteresa
on 2/1/06 2:23 am - Susanville, CA
Thank you, Karen and good luck to you as well. I agree with you; I am also excited and nervous. But I'm more worried about having to drive in the snow to get to Reno for my appointment than the surgery itself.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 829 views