Just wanted to say hello to everyone!!

Nicole R.
on 12/18/05 5:03 am - Kapuskasing, Canada
Hey Everyone... Just wanted to say hi and give congrats to all the people with a March date... my date is set for March 16th...am super anxious.. as you all must be.. well just wanted to say hi.. have a good weekend all... Nicole
RAD
on 1/8/06 7:03 am
congrats on your surgery, i'm hoping for an early march date as well. ruth ann
Nicole R.
on 1/8/06 7:41 am - Kapuskasing, Canada
Hiya Ruth Ann Thank you very much.... I wish you the best in getting your early March date... Have a great evening... Nicole
Diane B
on 1/14/06 10:54 pm - Oregon, OH
Hi Nicole! I just discovered this board this morning! Congratulations on your date! I got mine yesterday-March 6th! Hello to all as well. Diane
Nicole R.
on 1/15/06 12:29 am - Kapuskasing, Canada
Hello Diane CONGRATS on your date !!!!!!!! That is great news.... Am happy for you.... Have a great weekend... Nicole
WOLF_Jeanj68
on 1/15/06 12:44 am - Medina, NY
Hia Nicole, I just wanted to say Congrats to you on your date for surgery!! I enjoyed your profile. I also have a few tats, and want a few more. I wish for you the best of luck hun and will be praying for you to have an uneventful surgery and a painless speedy recovery as possible. Take Care & Bright Blessings!! Jean
Nicole R.
on 1/15/06 12:50 am - Kapuskasing, Canada
Hey Jean Thank You!!! Am a tatt addict... I enjoyed your profile as well... a total pleasure meetin ya You're a sweetie... I hope you have a great weekend... Take care... Nicole
cheymax
on 2/1/06 1:13 am
Hi Nicole, I am so excited for you. I wish you all the luck in the world on you new life. My new life will start on the 6th and I cant wait. God Bless You and Good Luck, Karen Drake
Nicole R.
on 2/1/06 1:48 am - Kapuskasing, Canada
C O N G R A T S K A R E N That is so .... I wish you all the best.... Nicole
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!